Friday, August 19, 2011

kambing lagi

We had lamb again! I'm not really a fan though...I'll get sick sometimes after eating lamb like getting headache or tummy discomfort...but I still ate it today, cannot eat much la ... 
I couldn't finish the big portion of lamb together with the extra side dishes...

   grilled lamb with cold potato salad , macaroni n cheese


While Mr.B was grilling the lamb, I prepared the cold potato salad...this is also my sis's fav dish... betul tak Lurve?
and very easy to make too

cold potato salad

Ingredients :
5 medium sized potatoes, boiled until just tender (add  a pinch of salt)
1 medium sized onion, diced
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tablespoon fruit salad dressing
1 teaspoon black pepper

Cut the potatoes into bite-size pieces, then mix the rest of the ingredients until evenly coated, chill the potato salad in the fridge


And here's what I made for my kids...
 mixed macaroni with chicken soup

So, these were our iftar menu on the 18th of Ramadhan. 
Have a great day peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment