Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ramadhan is leaving us

Oh my...Ramadhan is leaving us...we have about 9 more days to perform our fast and tarawih...I feel so sad...but I'm thankful to Allah for giving me a blessed and meaningful 20days of Ramadhan...alhamdulillah thank you Allah...

I couldn't update my blog yesterday as I was busy marking the Trial PMR paper...I've finished marking just now...yeay...yes! I could celebrate Eid ul-ftr peacefully then...but I'm not satisfied with my students' performances...their results are quite disappointing...I got to do something with them before the school holidays next week...

Ok...enuf with work! Let's talk about food...Yesterday, Mr.B decided to cook fish...(this is because Aqeel loves fish)that's why today, Mr.B went to Pak Tam's stall at Tikam Batu (his uncle is a fishmonger at Tikam Batu) to buy more fish. Our freezer now is full, I think it will last until Eid ul-fitr.

ikan tiga rasa

I made choc chip muffin, as requested by Aqeel, actually he requested two days ago but I managed to make for him yesterday...

choc chip muffin
I used Nigella Lawson' recipe...you can go to this link for the recipe ; Nigella Feast


Today...Mr.B made fish curry....fish lagi...but sedap!

fish head curry / kari kepala ikan

for Aqeel...Mr.B added spanish mackerel (ikan tenggiri) in the curry...he finished a bowl of rice today...alhamdulillah



1 comment: