Wednesday, August 10, 2011

work...work...work

Due to time constraint,I couldn't update my iftar meals. I've been busy with school work. I even had to stay up late at night to finish my 'homework'. Well, what else can I say...as a teacher,my work is mostly about teaching besides marking books or test papers as well as clerical work like report writing and handling curricular activities. Apart from that,we also have to key in marks on-line which is recently launched by the Ministry of Education. It is also something to do with the NKRA's objective; to improve the education system. Click theSTARonline to read an article about the NKRA.


Ok...enough with that...here are the pictures of the food...


iftar day 7

As my mother-in-law, sis-in-law and her husband were in da' house, we had a big 'buka puasa'.
ketam masak lemak prepared by Mr.B

kangkung ikan masin prepared by Mr.B


these were bought from the Ramadhan Bazaar
 
gado-gado


nasi ulam


the gravy for nasi ulam


popiah goreng


bubur lambuk from Teluk Air Tawar mosque


iftar day 8
tenggiri masak lemak cili padi prepared by me :) and my favourite dish too!


iftar day 9
 ayam masak kicap prepared by Mr.B




No comments:

Post a Comment