Sunday, August 14, 2011

10th, 11th, 12th, 13th ....


Been busy with work lately so I couldn't update my blog. Here are the pictures from the previous iftar.

day 10






















grilled lamb and vege omelette
I love the omelette, filled with salad, onions and cheese

day 11






















chicken kurma
my kids' favourite























tomato rice plus dates
























air asam
a mixture of tomatoes, onions, shrimp paste, chillies and tamarind juice


day 12






















fried chicken 
with yesterday left over tomato rice

day 13






















gulai ikan masin 
the ikan masin (salted fish) couldn't be seen because of the thick gravy, Mr.B loves thick curry























bread & butter puding 
for dessert
I made this one....the rest of the food were prepared by Mr.B

No comments:

Post a Comment