Wednesday, August 17, 2011

baba n nyonya

On the 16th of Ramadhan, Mr.B decided to cook something different. After watching a cooking show on tv, here's what he prepared. 

ayam berempah baba dan nyonya


While I only did this hehehe...

There was no pressure preparing it as the salad was from a 'Ready To Eat' one. It was a combination of Caesar Salad and Italian Rocket Salad. I combined them both because I liked the patterns of the leaves from different types of salad and they also looked so tempting. Actually, they tasted better when combined as I could use the roasted Croutons from the Caesar salad and the fresh Balsamic dressing from the Italian Rocket Salad. As you can see, there were no baby tomatoes.  I used all of them for my chicken spaghetti bolognese the other day hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment