Thursday, October 27, 2011

double lost

A colleague of mine, Kak Faridah Sharif, passed away at 4.30 a.m today after a nearly three-year battle with breast cancer. My friends and I went to pay our final respects to her at her house in Paya Keladi this morning. I will always remember her for her bubbly self. She'll be missed and I know...she's in a better place now with no pain and suffering. Semoga roh Kak Idah ditempatkan bersama-sama golongan orang-orang yang beriman.


Another sad news....I lost my cat, Fifi yesterday. I found her dead under 'Adnin's bicycle. My conscience was right when she didn't come back for her meals and to feed her kittens. I was so worried until I found her. I suspected that she ate a poisonous rat because I found some parts of rat bodies nearby. Now, what am I going to do with her 4 kittens? The kittens were only 7 days old when Fifi was found dead and they can't even open their eyes! Ya Allah please help me.

the pic was taken 2 years ago with her kittens Ben and Gwen


6 comments:

  1. Innalillah :(

    La, kesiannya kat Fifi.. the kittens dah bole makan ke blum? or still minum susu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. inalillah... i am so sorry for both lost.. ;( sedihnyaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aisyah...the kittens can't even open their eyes yet...baru seminggu..can u imagine mcmne nak kasi makan...sedih sgt...I don't know how long they will survive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Al-Fatihah utk Allahyarhamah Techer Faridah Sharif. :'( Aja baru tau je tc. Sebab tc Faridah 3Dedikasi dulu maju. Semoga roh tc Faridah tenang di sana. Aminnnn.

    Hope the kittens will be okay soon, tc. Pity themmm. Kena tc plak yg belikan susu lain, tp mana sama. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aja...Cikgu Faridah was a good teacher kan... she'll be missed!

    ReplyDelete