Saturday, August 6, 2011

Rm 50

It's been 5days of fasting and Aqeel is going strong...
Mr. B promised Aqeel, if he could complete his fasting, he'll get RM 10 for each day.
so...5 days equals to Rm50 for Aqeel...he is happy to see his 'tabung' filled with red notes...
I sometimes tease him to use his money to buy toys but he will never let anyone go near his 'tabung'.
He will say, that is his money,if I want to buy toys for him, I must use my money...ish...kedekut betul anak ku ini.
A friend of mine promised her daughter an iPad2 if she could fast the whole month...she's only five and she never leave a single day until today! Wow! Well done Dayana. I wish my five year old girl, Adnin could follow her footsteps...haha...in my dreams...


Here's our iftar meal, macaroni kuah
Yummeh!

1 comment: