Saturday, August 27, 2011

23rd, 24th, 25th Ramadhan

I was not able to update my iftar's photos for the past 3 days...I didn't know why but I was so sleepy and tired after Iftar, today I am ok..maybe it's because the school holidays has started and 'raya' mood is in the air...but today we decided not to cook today and had 'Nasi Kerabu' from Ramadhan Bazaar. 
Here are the pictures from the previous iftar...

On 23rd Ramadhan, we had crab curry...


... and spinach with chilli


On 24th Ramadhan, we had ikan tenggiri masak asam... I'm not sure what do we call this in English hahaha


On 25th Ramadhan, we had nasi lemak with sambal goreng kacang and sambal tumis udang


FYI...I cooked this one :)

Well, I also received a bad news just now...Mr.B's 9 months old cousin has passed away today at Penang General Hospital because of brain hemorrhage. Innalillahiwainnailaihirajiun...Three weeks ago, my family and I went to visit him at the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and it was so sad to see his condition undergoing life support treatment. At that time, he was suspected to have brain tumor. I really hope the family will be strong on the passing, just a few days before Eidul-Ftri. Insyaallah..tomorrow morning, my family and I are going to pay our final respect to the boy at Pulau Mertajam.

3 comments:

  1. Sad to hear that.. so young... However, have a nice Raya Aida..Food looked delish, though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Innalillah.. sedih sgt dengar :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. nooral...kesian kan...alhamdulillah dah selamat dikebumikan...you too have a nice raya in melaka.. thanks...mostly Babol le yg masak tu :)


    Aisyah....sedih kan...doktor kata kalau dia hidup pun he won't be normal :(

    ReplyDelete