Monday, June 27, 2011

surprise birthday

My friends and I threw a surprise birthday for Aisyah. We celebrated 2 days earlier as everybody was busy during the weekend (Aisyah's birthday was on Saturday). All of us met up in front of her house and she was surprised to see us! Well that's the main purpose right hehe...


aisyahbd25
da birthday gurl

aisyahbd18
excited to blow the candles


aisyahbd4
chocolate banana cake


aisyahbd8
scrumptious murtabak Desa Murni ...

aisyahbd21a
finger linkin' good!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the surprise :D and the birthday gift too..

    jaz gave me a set of glass from ikea :D

    i'm very happy to have friends like all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're most welcome...
    what are friends for right! hehehe
    me too..so glad and thankful to have friends like all of you...whenever we are together,I'm always happy :)
    and always looking forward to chit chat and eat delicious food!

    ReplyDelete